FULL-TIME TOWBAR AND TRAILER TECHNICIAN
We are looking to recruit an effective team member for our busy workshop.
40 hours per week.
Competitive salary according to experience starting at £20,000 per annum.
28 days paid annual leave.
Occupational Pension Scheme.
BASIC JOB OUTLINE
- To answer the telephone/serve customers in a professional manner
- To ensure all tow bar fits and trailer services/repairs are completed to our quality assured standards
- To be able to ascertain faults and provide technical advice as required
- To keep up to date with latest developments with regards tow bar fitting instructions, diagnostic and wiring systems
- To service and modify trailers as required
- To adhere to Company Policies and good workshop practice
- To ensure that the workshop is clean and tidy. Keep tools/equipment in good working order and to report to the manager
- You will ideally have experience installing towing systems and/or have been working in a vehicle workshop
- Be a reliable individual who can prioritise, multitask, and use your own initiative
- To hold a full current driving licence
- Good standard of literacy and arithmetic to maintain written/ computer records
This is a fantastic opportunity offering unique on the job training, CPD opportunities and long term career prospects with an established family-run business.
Please send your CV and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Portland Towing Centre Ltd, Units D1 & D2, Chieftain Way, Tritton Road, Lincoln, LN6 7RY